Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Dinner

Hey guys

Happy New year from this side of the blog. I know I never update it as often as I would like, but I have some great pics for you today. I spent my first Christmas away from my family this year and I had mixed emotions about it. I was happy to finally be able to say I am an adult but sad as I missed my mummy and all her yummy cooking! So I gathered a few of my friends and had dinner GOODTIMES!! enjoy!


The Entire table..I think the meatpie is missing..hmmmmmmm











">
Yep we had chocolate fondue for desserrrrrrrrt..:0 yummy!!


My Personal persons...:)

Ok I am tired of putting up pictures!..lol you get the idea! it was a fun night!!! Ohh just like Vera I need a Nikon D90 DSLR so I can take better pictures.. who wants to get one for me? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! i'll cook for you..hehe..:)

xx.
Ms. O



6 comments:

dat one okrika girl...xyz said...

Popped over from Avartsy, nice blog..food looks GOOD. what did you spice the meat in the fourth picture with? Thanks

Ms.O said...

Hey! Thanx for stopping by.
I boiled it as per usual with maggi curry,adobo spice, etc..then I fried the meat.I then made a pepper sauce from blended tomatoes and dried pepper, fried it for a bit then mixed the meat in it. I am a big fan of pepper though,so it was really hot.

dat one okrika girl...xyz said...

thanks i appareciate it...i like pepper too.

Original Mgbeke said...

Did you cook all that? wow! Girl, you must marry my cousin o! LOL

Vera Ezimora said...

Okay, I just saw this. How dare you mention my name inside there?! LOL.

And you berra not get a Nikon D90 before me, or else, I'll show you my true color

Anyaposh said...

this is just so mouth-watering! woman you've done it again. I need to get on that cooking tip again, been slacking since i re-discovered the deli section at my grocery store!

Post a Comment

Followers